A noob admin just banned me even though i am steam player i killed him and he is saying i m using wall hack bruh this admin should die

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

kheerajdas

EKG Player 亗
:
i got banned ... for no reason lol
the noob admin named "masterx" asked me for a wg scan but it was showing error
and i am a steam player so how the fk i could hack ??? what a dumbass admin Instead of teaching me how to fix the error this dumb admin banned me LOL sometimes i wonder u guyz have such a great server always 32/32 but these noob admins slay/slap/ban/gag for no reason

:
i got banned ... for no reason lol
the noob admin named "masterx" asked me for a wg scan but it was showing error
and i am a steam player so how the fk i could hack ??? what a dumbass admin Instead of teaching me how to fix the error this dumb admin banned me LOL sometimes i wonder u guyz have such a great server always 32/32 but these noob admins slay/slap/ban/gag for no reason
same got and me this child is crazy he think he is the god kicked without reason just because I killed him then ban for cheating after he received an headshot from me ... this guy need to be kicked out from admins it will destroy your server ..

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Flag Counter