[Done] Aim1

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Subject: Reevaluation of Player Report - Request for Special Consideration

Hello Zain Khawaja,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We have carefully reviewed the additional information provided in your latest post regarding the special population in your case.

After thorough consideration, we acknowledge the new details you've presented, and we understand the importance of your request. We will conduct a reevaluation of your case to ensure fair and accurate judgment.

Please allow us some time to thoroughly investigate the matter. We appreciate your patience and cooperation throughout this process. Rest assured, we strive to maintain a just and inclusive gaming environment for all our players.

Once the reevaluation is complete, we will provide you with an update on the status of your request.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
AyaanAli
EKG Owner 亗

Subject: Reevaluation of Player Report - Request for Special Consideration

Hello Zain Khawaja,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We have carefully reviewed the additional information provided in your latest post regarding the special population in your case.

After thorough consideration, we acknowledge the new details you've presented, and we understand the importance of your request. We will conduct a reevaluation of your case to ensure fair and accurate judgment.

Please allow us some time to thoroughly investigate the matter. We appreciate your patience and cooperation throughout this process. Rest assured, we strive to maintain a just and inclusive gaming environment for all our players.

Once the reevaluation is complete, we will provide you with an update on the status of your request.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
AyaanAli
EKG Owner 亗
Thank you, but they invited me again even though I had sent my scanner. Please cancel the attendance. Thank you.

@Zain Khawaja

I already said all things in simple reply.
You are providing fake scans and not yours.

Again you did same thing and you took much time to provide wrong scan.

So as of now install clean cs again and fix your wg. And come up qith real scan and MUST BE YOURS )

Request Rejected.

@Zain Khawaja

I already said all things in simple reply.
You are providing fake scans and not yours.

Again you did same thing and you took much time to provide wrong scan.

So as of now install clean cs again and fix your wg. And come up qith real scan and MUST BE YOURS )

Already Cleared

Topic Closed​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Flag Counter