[Admin Report] Jhonatello banned me for calling him out for hacks

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Il Lowy

EKG Player 亗
Hi,
I've been playing now on this server for almost a month. Most of the admins and players know me.
I am an experienced player, who can judge when a player is hacking or not and Jhonatello (admin) is hacking very very obviously.
He has been called out multiple times also by other players like hustle, but sadly no other admin ever spectated and took any actions against him.

Today I called him out to stop using WH and he kicked me. Then he threatened to ban me and I told him to just proceed and go on with the ban, so I could atleast make sure some admin would check one demo of his.
It's totally enough to check 1 of his demo, as he is always looking through walls, while making his run-attempts - you will catch him within 4-5 rounds of watching him (sometimes he uses auto-aim assist too --> toggle-key).

My In-game Name: Il Lowy
Admin who banned me: Jhonatello
Ban reason: For calling him out for hacks
Server you were banned from: Emirates Kings Public Dust2 only
Describe the Event: I told few times Jhonatello to stop hacking (he uses sometimes toggle-key and also has permanently WH). Check only a single demo and you'll see how he pre-aims through walls and changes his directions or stops pushing as he knows an enemy is waiting on the other side. It's very obvious and anyone will confirm watching his demo.
Sadly I cannot find the demo where I was spectating him with some WH kills otherwise I would upload that as well.
Proof of Innocence: https://xup.in/dl,66778208

Another Admin "granow" was there and calling Jhonatello also out for kicking me and admin abuse - you can see the chat in the demo.

Please check his demo and make sure not to provide admin authorization to people who spend money but are hacking at the same time.,

Another proof for Admin Abuse: https://emirateskings.com/threads/unban-admin.936/#post-2154

Thanks a lot!

BR,
Il Lowy

I got unbanned by another friendly admin, as he knew I didn't do anything wrong (Venom - @thanks Venom!!).
Here's proof of Jhonatello that he wanted to ban me again and he is being abusive...

Please make sure to take actions and please also check his demo's.. That's not a good image of a server when an admin is hacking..

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Flag Counter