Not given a chance to scan

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

*DeMoN*

EKG Player 亗
Member Name: *DeMoN*
Admin who banned you: Jkl,
In-Game Name:*DeMoN*
Ban Reason: Hi, I was asked for scan by Jkl, although i have already scanned for server and admins know im clean, I was not given enough time to scan again. Can you please check with admin on why he banned me ? Thank you,
Server you were banned from: Emirates kings

Pls follow the correct format for unban appeals. Without demo there is hardly anything we can do.

You didnt give me a chance to record demo JKL and you asked for scan but didnt give me enough time to scan. You know i was clean, but only asked for scan because your team was losing because of me as the other admin Pika Pika mentioned. Keep camping base and keep breaking rules. Its the owners fault for letting you get away with this. This server is over.

Demo is recorded automaticaly. So it should be there. I saw you leave when i requested your scan and so did the whole server. If you cant back up your claims, with screenshots or demo pls dont apply for an unban. You should be unbanned anyway since banlist is cleared every week or 2.

Have fun on the server.

Ps: I will scan your silly a** again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Back
Flag Counter