[Done] report admin

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

LETKo

EKG Player 亗
Hello everyone. Please tell me, on what grounds should the administrator (IllyriCaa|Alb) kick regular players? I play, I don’t offend anyone and I don’t stand at the base - I don’t break any rules, but after I killed the administrator, I was immediately kicked. Since when is killing an administrator punishable by a kick? After that, as I entered the server again, this administrator immediately refers to the fact that he mistakenly kicked me (which is most important, this is not the first case of such "erroneous kicks"). Since this administrator kicks so mistakenly, maybe it's time to remove him and replace him with another administrator? Or at least explain to him the rights and obligations of the administrator. Once in all this time, he could not understand his direct duties. Thank you for your attention and sorry for my English, I translated the text through a translator.
demo: https://www.mediafire.com/file/oaslqkp8s37djx7/EKG-de_dust2-illy.rar/file

Greetings,

I remember being there as well. He instantly kicked you after you killed him but imediately stated that it was a mistake. But since you mentioned that this has been happening on a frequent basis it does raise my concerns.

Need your verdict @THE BEYONDER .

Yeah thats def true!
Been seeing admins kicking players and then saying it was a mistake.
@LETKo thx for the report!
@jKl i will cut his access - the kick and immunity access will be removed for atleast a week.

Reactions: jKl
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Flag Counter