[Unbanned] SCAN ISSUE

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

City Hunter

EKG Player 亗
well slam alikm and hello ,first of evrything i appologize to owners that i send a private msg about unban and and,,,SO another admin asked me to scan yestr his name his DEXTER and i did NEW scan by the way but it gave the same reslt scan with two hours delay i think if u cheack the the other scan that i gave two days before and got banned for same reason bcz of it it the same hours delay the version of wargods that i had have this time bug wich i confirm it yestr before admin banned me i typed scan in server and got ur version guys that u offer and did scan after 10 MN OF BAN of cours i another server which is ARABIEN server and that scan i did with ur version of wargods https://www.wargods.ro/wcd/report.php?id=2398251 i dont know how demo works or somthing so if any admin want to help me to proove it m ready i can join server again and play with same way and do scan with ur wargods and u will see by the way how demo works wich one should i paste here and how and for ur info scan always says that m clear and admin banned my for week i think not prmnt and thank u

1. You are not on the banlist!!!
2. If you are having issues with Wargods, open a post on wargods forum! I am sure they can give u a better solution.
As for me i dont need your scan, but i will tell the admin to let you play since it seems to be an issue with wargods.

TO UPLOAD DEMO!!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

thank u the beyonder as i said it was bug from my wargods version and i deleted it by the way and got ur wargods that the server gives u the link after u type scan in the server and i confirm it that the bug is from the version that i had bcz ur guys give scan with right timing tho i can play today if u unban me and do scan with ur worgods and they will see that m clean and thank u so much by the way ._./

You are welcome!!

#closed
#THEBEYONDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Flag Counter