[INFO] Adminlist #updated

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

THE BEYONDER

English / German
Staff member
KiNG Of EKG亗
Manager
VIP Member
Admin of Server
EKG Player 亗
Hey Players, Admins, Owners & Big Bosses,

many will not be happy with what I am about do to, but unfortunately it has to be done.
The condition of this server is really bad at the moment and We are absolutely not happy with it.

Players getting banned or kicked for no reasons, admins aren’t up2date (they ban players who uploaded demo for unban the moment they get back on server), admins playing only for their score, admins abusing players, admns not caring about the rules anymore, admins not correcting other admins when they are in wrong, too absive players not getting gagged because they are. friends with admins and many more.

If I keep listening all the wrong admins been doing the last 12 months I won’t finish until tomorrow.

After a conversation with the Bosses Hadi, Games & Freddy we came to the conclusion that admins will be removed permanently or suspended (atleast a month).

We invested too much energy, time & money on this server to let it go down like this. Try and see it from our point of view.
If your Adminship has been removed, then you have been suspended for atleast 1 month!

Thanks for your understanding & have a nice Sunday
🙏🏽

#THEBEYONDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Flag Counter