[Unbanned] another ban ?? that's crazy

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Younes

EKG Player 亗
=================================
You have been banned from this game server by |Mr Drogol
There are 6 days , 23 hours , 58 minutes and 22 seconds left of your ban.
Reason : aim
You can appeal your ban at emirateskings.com
=================================
Kicked : You are BANNED. Check your console.
hello moderators ,
first of all , I don't know that I have reached good level ,but i know that there is someone better and stronger than me , but if I have to lower my level a little in order not to be banned , so that means that i can't enjoy the game and my experiences .
well ; I am tired of this childish and naive behavior of this ADMIN. This time I was insulted, insulted, and banned even though I provided the scan. Although the restriction was lifted yesterday, I was banned again for the same reason. I have a recording proving the validity of my playing and how this admin insulted me in an unacceptable way As an administrator , you have to find a solution with this admin or remove it because he ban like how he want
and this admin not professional , so when he die with a head shot he ask for a scan or change the version of cs then when u give him scan he charges you for something unnecessary like why u download unistall.exe why ...; bro seriously this file installed with the original version
I hope that the moderators or owners can find solution for banning for no reason in closer time
please unban me again
and thank u for reading this post.

#unbanned
Admin Mr Drogol has been temporarily removed for review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Flag Counter