[Admin Report] Jhonatello permanently banned me for calling him out for hacks

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Il Lowy

EKG Player 亗
Dear all,

this is my 2nd post, as some admin has deleted my previous post. My assumption is that it was Jhonatello or one of his friends who are trying to cover him.
Jhonatello has been accused by multiple players for Hacks (he uses silent-aim toggle from time to time and 90% of his gameplay Wallhack).
I am a very experienced player (Faceit Level 10+, Valorant Radiant, CS2 24k Rating) and have a total amount of 15000h in Fps-Shooters (7000 in CS 1.6), so I know usually when a player is hacking.
Jhonatello has been called out by multiple players on the server for hacking (e.g. hustle, who is also in the Top15 Leaderboard), but sadly the admins on the servers do not take any actions.

As I do not want that the image of this server gets ruined, I'd want the Clan-Leaders to take actions and not provide Admin authorizations to a player who uses very obvious hacks, abuses players and also abuses his admin rights.
I've been playing now here for a month and most players know me (admins as well).

In-game Name: Il Lowy
Time and Date of Incident: 02:25 am CEST
Admins In-game Name: Jhonatello
Server: Emirates King dust2 Public
Demo Evidence Of the Incident: https://www.xup.in/dl,66778208/EKG-de_dust2.dem/
Brief description of what Happened:
I've called out Jhonatello multiple times for hacks as he was toggling and I could see it very easily. Then he kicked me and threatened to ban me if I would say it again.
Then I called him a hacking bot and asked him to proceed with banning me and that I would report him. And he immediately banned me without any specific reason (except that I was calling him for hacks).
He doesn't know how to hide his wallhacking and he checks through walls the positions of the players (then pre-aims THROUGH the wall) and sometimes toggles his aim-key as well. He also uses Sgs (speed-boost when he presses he gets a super-fast boost and no it's not bhop/strafing). His movement and running through map is decided by checking out all walls of the map (you can see in his demo how he turns 360° a lot of times or 180° and looks at walls.
You just need to check a single demo of his (before 02:25 am CEST today) and you'll notice after 5 mins that he is a very obvious hacker.

Sadly he gets support from further admins on the server - Me and other players mentioned it multiple times, but it doesn't help.. Nobody takes any actions (I mentioned it today to NORA e.g. and there were few more admins on the server reading all my reports).
Sadly there are a lot of admins, who do not know what it means to be an admin, but they just want "to be an admin". They are missing the hours of experience sadly as well. Also the wargod cheat doesn't detect everything so please do not rely on that. I am experienced enough to judge and otherwise I wouldn't create even a second Post to make sure he gets checked out (if I wasn't 101% certain).

More evidence of his behaviour: Admin granow and Venom supported me. Granow mentioned that Jhonatello is admin abusing me by kicking me and asked him to stop (after that Jhonatello banned me directly) - you can see it in the demo.
Venom also unbanned me and I think he was afraid and asked me privately via PM not to mention that he unbanned me.

I love that there are players who are fair and also fair admins like Venom, but I would please request to see this as a wake-up call and check through the admin-list, as hackers shouldn't receive admin permissions just because they pay.

Some more evidence after I got unbanned (I got threatened of getting banned again, and he was abusing in the Chat).
More evidence, where another player complained the same about Jhonatello and got banned too:

Thank you and feel free to let me know if you have questions.

Best Regards,
Il Lowy

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Flag Counter