[Admin Report] Report Admin Abuse

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OOST

EKG Player 亗
In-game Name:
OOST
Time and Date of Incident:
14.07.2024 09:30am
Admins In-game Name:
~Luna7ic-Hard
Demo Evidence Of the Incident:
Brief description of what Happened:
What and how this kind of losten kids got admin here ? Without no reason... this .... I have no words for him slaying and kicking people of the server in way he want for nothing under stupid reasons most of them without . In this situation is third time when I just join the game and after first kill been kicked with no reason .. Already sick of buy now admins kids who have no idea about game and how to manage a server and share some respect with other gamers because we are people not animals or his slaves . Pleace take action this kind of "gods" shouldn't be between us . Thank you .

Attachments

• qr-min-min.png
    qr-min-min.png
    506.8 KB · Views: 2
The only thing that I always warn about is that it is not permissible for any player to use obscene words, even if he is joking and even if he is an admin. However, we see many admins or even players joking or speaking obscene words, and this leads to a lack of respect with others, as you mentioned in your post, in any case. I will mention Hadi to research your topic, and please do not mention the word “a type of gods” because this offends me as a Muslim.
@ts786

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Flag Counter