[Unbanned] Unban Request #closed

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty

EKG Player 亗
Member Name: qwerty

Admin who banned you: Free World

In-Game Name: qwerty

Ban Reason: I wasn't given a reason. When I asked Free World, "why", he replied to me with this "?". I didn't even get a chance to do a scan because I had to go to bed. I left the server right after I was fragged. I was unfairly banned after I left the server without any given reason.

Server you were banned from: 51.38.60.53:27015

Describe the Event: I was in the server for a very short period of time, enough to get only 5 frags. Right before my 5th frag, I took out Free World during a face to face encounter(mid double doors). I think Free World unfairly banned me because he had a grudge against me :(

Proof Of Innocence (DEMO): Watch Free World's demo from 6/20. I usually deactivate demo recording to increase fps because my computer is old.

Every unban request without demo is getting deleted!!!

Sorry, I didn't know that. Since there's no evidence to justify the ban, can you please help me out? Give me another chance/reduce the duration of the ban? I would appreciate your help brother.

You have been unbanned already yesterday! I left the post open so u can see why your first one got deleted.
Next time for quick response of your case, always add a demo to it.

#unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Flag Counter